Why Live In A Property Managed by FBM?
As a prospective tenant, you want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease from FBM Property Management. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you. Additionally, by leasing from FBM and by paying your rent on time, you can improve your credit scores.
The following are the steps required for applications & approval process with FBM Property Management.
- Go to Residential Availability or Commercial Availability and select Apply Now on the property you are interested in. All applicants 18 years or older must submit a separate application for the property. This includes all tenants, occupants, spouses, and co-signers. A $50.00 non-refundable application fee is due in order to complete your application.
- Provide a color copy photo of your driver’s license & social security card.
- Provide your most recent check stubs as your proof of income. (We prefer you to be employed for a least 12 consecutive months or more.) Tax returns, bank statements, or a job contract from your employer will also suffice as proof of income. Monthly income required is between 3 to 4 times the monthly rent (before taxes) depending on the property you are applying for.
Attaching these documents to your application will help speed up the application process. If you are unable to attach any above documents you may bring them to the office, fax them to 972.875.5868, or email them to email@example.com.
Be sure we have your current email address. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email response regarding the current status of your application. The email will let you know if you are pre-qualified, denied, or if further review is required. Multiple applications will be processed at the same time as yours, so please respond in a timely manner in regards to your application.
Approvals are based on: credit, background check, income/time on the job, and rental verification from previous landlords. The following items can cause your application to be declined or may require additional requirements in order to get an approval:
- Student loans in delinquent status
- Back child support
- Bad rental history such as: eviction, broken leases, or owing previous landlords
- Credit check and Background check
If your application is approved, you will need to bring the security deposit in certified funds in order for the property to be held for you, for up to two weeks. Once the security deposit is receipted, you will set up your lease signing date, and will pay the first month’s rent on that day. The second months’ rent will be pro-rated. The security deposit will be retained for liquidated damages, even if you have not seen the property yet. If you change your mind or fail to sign your lease within a 2 week period, you will not receive the deposit back.
Notice: There is an additional $25 processing fee for submitted paper applications. If possible, please use the online application form by clicking “Apply Now” when viewing the property from Available Properties.
T: (972) 878-7368
F: (972) 875-5868
1905 West Ennis Avenue,
Ennis, TX 75119
M-F 8:30am to 5:30pm
222 N Beaton St
Corsicana, TX 75110
M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm